Twice a year we meet to discuss the CIP for WS and how it relates to our test scores and MTSS work. The group that met originally was formally called the WS Schoolwide Action and Planning Team. We are continuing our work under a new name, CIP Team. This meeting is open to the public and anyone can attend and contribute, including students, parents, faculty, staff and community members. The CIP meeting will be held in the conference room at school on Thursday, June 9th from 2:45 to 3:45 pm. Principal Oakman will chair the meeting. The following agenda will be followed:
1. What is Weathersfield School's Continuous Improvement Plan, (CIP)? Did we meet our three goals? What is the evidence?
2. What was the work of the Multi-Tiered Support System, (MTSS), Leadership Team in FY 16? What did we do well? What challenging work is still ongoing?
3. What does the CIP evidence notebook contain?
4. What documents were shared on School Report Night?
5. What did the May survey results show?
6. How can we get more parents involved in school and the activities we host?
7. Open Floor:
Thanks and I hope to see you all on June 9th!